Thursday, September 11, 2008

OUTGOING

The adjective that most describes me is outgoing. I'm not afraid to go up to new people and start a conversation with them. I love to meet new people and make new friends. One time in one of my classes i didn't have any friends so i started a conversation with a girl and we later became really good friends. Being outgoing has made me a lot of friends. At parties i love getting everyone off their feet and go onto the dance floor and get the party started. Even when I'm in a different country its nice to be outgoing because you talk about the differences and similarities with someone and learn lots of new things weather its home, school or what they like to do for fun. Thats why i am outgoing.

6 comments:

FriendsofP22 said...

I like the polka dots haha. Good Work

molly b said...

thats my adjective too!! good job i liked it

Ryan said...

I liked your adjective, it really nice to have outgoing people around our school ha. But nice work.

hip-hop dancer25 said...

thats a good characteristic to have. I'm outgoing too. lol

ALLIE said...

good adjective to describe you! i like itttt.

ben b said...

nice job
i myself am very outgoing